Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tell New Born Baby Sms

Il Fatto Quotidiano

Email sent to the editorial staff of "The Fact Daily" .

Site (temporary) Reference:
=> The background, the blog of The Daily Done.

Hello editorial

this morning between eight and nine in the morning I tried to find niches in eleven, but I had no luck at all, copies of The Done were depleted.
One of the newsagents at my request he exclaimed, "but many of you this morning to ask me?"
In two other shrines instead, I met other like me who were desperate for a copy and we exchanged a smile and information kiosks that had run out.
In another, however, a player managed to grab the latest copy of the laws have been made to a group of three or four people who meanwhile had arrived in search of a copy.

I booked my subscription and will improve once there is the possibility of coupons, in the meantime, tomorrow I have organized "reservations" to my newsagent trust and repented for being naive and not telling him, yesterday, conservation, today, a copy.

This email just to tell you that this morning I wanted to read.
up the good work.

A. T
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment