Saturday, August 28, 2010

Terracotta Color In Bedroom

Pescara, 31 luglio 2010 - terza parte - l'esibizione

Siamo al giorno dell'esibizione. La mattinata è piovosa, ma le previsioni per il pomeriggio sono buone.
Siamo davanti al "Tempio Sacro" a chiacchierare "tra amici".









Queste persone are only a courtesy with courtesy. The smiles that they gave us were not just for photo shoots, but for every word exchanged.

But let the afternoon. The weather is much improved and the exhibition will be held. In the meantime we will continue preparing the shots









Meanwhile, everything is ready .... Commander is buggy and the performance is about to begin





Il Comandante si gira in direzione dell'Aeroporto da cui a momenti arrivano..... e infatti... ECCOLE!!!!


Dopo il "Ricongiungimento" visibile solo in lontananza, si presentano davanti a noi a Triangolone, in tutta la loro maestosità.  Non potevo crederci! Le mie Frecce erano proprio lì, davanti ai miei occhi che da tempo chiedevano di sublimarsi di un simile spettacolo. Qualcuno di voi, probabilmente, troverà sciocco il mio pensiero, ma in quell'istante sembravano dirmi "siamo quì per te". No, non è mania di protagonismo, ma il frutto detrminata irrationality of a long-awaited magic moment, and I am clearly aware.



began issuing smoke colored and then .... I get on to a looping triangolone.




You will notice a slight flicker in the images. Are not of high resolution because they are in fact derived from the video frames that I shot. But no matter, because the photos done well there are so many talented professionals. I only need them to review and say "are mine! I've done ... because I was there ..." and remember .... Under
, Diamond longer tail: there are 9 +1 just before the release of smoke ....



... ready for the separation of the Cardioid.



At this moment I realize that if I want to bring back all the show through the pictures and explanations, this post never ends.
I also just finished working on my video, so I think it is better to enter the same.
parcchio I worked, because the filming of the exhibition were terrible. The assembly, however, I believe a little compensation to the poor quality of the footage.



suspended for Video Audio blocked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment