Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Formula Do Hospitals Have Australia

PESCARA, 31 luglio 2010 - seconda parte

After the drivers have moved from the airport to the hotel, noi andiamo a pranzo.
Siamo nel primo pomeriggio, e davanti al loro albergo devo incontrare una mia amica che viene da F.
Ci tratteniamo pochi minuti, quando ecco scendere le tutine blu. Eravamo all'altro lato della strada, e uno di loro ci riconosce e alza la mano in segno di saluto. Attraversiamo. In quel momento e a quell'ora Pescara è deserta.
Io proprio non riesco a crederci: i piloti sono lì, e sono tutti per noi. Alcuni seduti sulle scale dell'albergo, qualcun'altro, come Simone, in piedi in cima.
Che bel vedere!!! Quegli istanti non sono stati immortalati con nessuna foto. Avevo la fotocamera nella borsa, ma dentro di me ho ritenuto che quel momento era troppo intenso, e scattare foto avrebbe tolto intensità in that scene. They are there waiting for a military vehicle that will take them back at the airport, why should there be evidence later, weather permitting. And the time you make some considerations. Simone comes down the stairs and pass me by. I ask him jokingly, "You took the anti-G suit for me?". He knows my dream of flying the maneuvers of the solo. His expression now becomes more serious, I put a hand on his shoulder and says, "Come on .... you know you can not!"
It almost seems as if he felt responsible for him not being able to fulfill my desire.
But no! Simone, I know that my dream is too ambitious! So keep your feet on the ground! Quiet!
Meanwhile, them, they set off, one by one, to the military bus that awaits them, and us, towards the beach, at the display.
As you can see in the next photo, the sky is completely covered, windy, and proofs are in the balance.




But there we are given a few shots, however, to kill time while waiting for the final verdict.



The photos you see below were taken by my dear friend Hugh Diana, who goes all my respect and my affection.




 In questa foto la mia cara amica S., il Magg. Andrea Saia (speaker ufficiale della PAN), ed io.

 

Il mio dolcissimo Amore.

E purtroppo, il verdetto finale è stato: PROVE ANNULLATE!! TUTTI A CASA!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment